Answered By: Jamie Sommer Last Updated: Sep 06, 2017 Views: 6
Answered By: Jamie Sommer
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2017 Views: 6
Tax Analysts provides access to their “Tax Notes” magazine content dating back to 1998. Access is provided via individual username and password.
To obtain your Tax Notes and Tax Notes Today user name and password, please follow these directions:
- 1) Go to http://www.taxnotes.com and click SIGN IN at the top left.
- 2) In the e-mail address field, please enter your School of Law e-mail address. Click Next.
- 3) On the next screen, please click on the blue “Register Here” link.
- 4) You’ll be taken to a Profile page. Enter your name and School of Law e-mail address.
- 5) Choose a password and enter it.
- 6) When you’ve finished the Profile, click SAVE CHANGES.
- 7) You’ll go to the Tax Notes webpage, where you can sign in with your username (your School of Law e-mail address) and the password you chose.