Answered By: Jamie Sommer Last Updated: Aug 28, 2018 Views: 211
How do I print from my laptop?
Go to NUPrint at http://printing.northwestern.edu and log in with your NetID and Password.
- Click Submit a Job
- Click Law School
- Select from the following options:
- Black & White or Color
- One-sided, Two-sided
- Bypass tray to use your own paper, ex. for printing on resume paper.
- Enter the number of copies you would like to print and select Upload Documents
- Select "Upload from computer" and locate the file you wish to print.
- When finished selecting all the files to print, click "Upload & Complete"
Once your job has been successfully submitted to NUPrint, go to a printing station to release your print job. B&W print jobs may be released at any station. Color print jobs may only be released at the color machines in L215 or Student Services. Swipe your Wildcard and then enter your pin*.
*If you have not created a pin or if you need to reset your pin, go to the Change Details menu in NUPrint