Answered By: Jamie Sommer Last Updated: Dec 19, 2014 Views: 20
Go to https://nuprint.northwestern.edu and log in with your NetID and Password.
- Click Web Print from the left side menu
- Click Submit a Job
- Click Law School
- Choose the printer where you would like to pick up your print job.
- Choose duplex for double-sided printing
- If you select Library/Student Services B&W, you can pick up your print job at any one of several computers, including the Computer Lab (L203), the 3rd floor copy room (L333) and printer by Student Services (McCormick).
- Enter the number of copies you would like to print and select Upload Documents
- Click Browse to navigate to the document you wish to print and then click Upload & Complete
Once your job has been successfully submitted to NUPrint, go to the printer from which you would like to pick up your print job. Swipe your Wildcard and then enter your pin*. Select the document and tap print.
*If you have not created a pin, go to the Change Details menu in NUPrint (directly above the link to Web Print).